Quotations Administrator Apprentice FRANKLIN HODGE INDUSTRIES LIMITED
Our Quotations Administrator Apprentice Level 3 Apprenticeship provides a fantastic opportunity to gain practical administrative and technical knowledge and experience in the field of estimating. You will assess customer needs and help, advice, and technical information, plus more.
Closing date: 26 Sep 2023
Auto-enrolment pension scheme – Employer & Employee contributions 4% each, totalling 8% 25 days holiday, plus recognised statutory days per holiday year (January to December) Company-paid membership to Health Cash Plan.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.0
Possible start date
02 Oct 2023
24 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As an apprentice at Franklin Hodge Industries, you will play a crucial role in supporting our small, but busy Estimating team while working towards achieving your Business Administration Level 3 qualification. You'll work alongside experienced professionals who will mentor you and provide guidance to develop your skills and knowledge.
The apprenticeship programme gives you the opportunity to gain practical experience and theoretical knowledge, to progress your career towards becoming a Quotations Administrator and to achieve your apprenticeship goals. In addition, you will develop the following skills:
- MS Office packages in a working environment
- Problem solving
- Customer service
- Independence and Team Working
- To work actively and enthusiastically towards successfully achieving the Business Administrator Level 3 qualification
- To complete any tasks assigned by HWGTA (apprenticeship training provider) or any other training provider to support your apprenticeship
- Assess customer needs and help, advice, and technical information
- Respond to queries by phone and email
- Use Sage CRM to generate and manage quotations
- Provide accurate quotations promptly, using an in-house programme
- Ensure communications are recorded and maintained with customers through to order stage, as required
- Liaise with the Sales team to maximise order opportunity
- Consult with Design/Drawing Office where necessary regarding specific design calculations
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Formal training is delivered at HWGTA, located in Holmer Road (HR4 9SX).
You will receive training a training plan that is specific to your qualification, with sessions that are delivered through a combination of face-to-face and remote.
Additional training for functional skills in English and Maths will be undertaken if needed.
You will receive monthly visits from your assigned Learning and Development Specialist, who will set you work, monitor your development and wellbeing, and discuss training sessions. They will also prepare you for your End Point Assessment to gain your Business Administration Level 3 qualification.
There is also a five-day teambuilding residential trip that is held in spring of each year.
As a business, we will determine an in-house plan of on-the-job training. This will enable you to learn and develop the skills and experience required so you can ultimately perform the job tasks mentioned.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Further career development prospects with funded learning options, including support with exams, and internal and external learning and development.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-5/A*-B) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
HEREFORDSHIRE AND WORCESTERSHIRE GROUP TRAINING ASSOCIATION LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.