Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Level 2 KENECT RECRUITMENT LTD
Kenect Recruitment are on the search for the future starts of the Recruitment sector. If you are looking for an role that offers real career progression, If you are a confident, outgoing and driven individual who has no concerns making calls, building relationships with customers and promoting the business, then this is the perfect role for you.
Closing date: today
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
25 Sep 2023
22 Aug 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Using a variety of online tools and technology including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Use of online platforms to source applicants for vacancies
- Telephone screening candidates to establish if they are either suited to a role or looking for opportunities.
- Developing job and personal specifications, preparing job advertisements
- Shortlist candidates on the telephone initially to determine suitability
- Completing competency tests and assisting new starters with registration documentation; also arranging induction and training
- Interviewing candidates
- Liaising with different departments including payroll to ensure payroll accuracy
- Maintaining a customer-focussed attitude toward duties and responsibilities to ensure the needs of clients are identified and met
- Answering incoming calls and inputting information onto company database
- Booking in candidates for interviews at different companies
- Working towards KPIs
- Building a good working relationship with colleagues
- Supporting the business where required
- Future potential of sales calls to be made (training given)
- Business development via marketing techniques, sales/cold calls and networking to gain new business
- Building relationships with clients through understanding of recruitment needs
- Account management
- Ensuring clients are well serviced and maintained
- Arranging meetings with new and existing clients
- Attracting candidates by drafting and placing adverts via online job boards
- Source, screen, interview, evaluate candidates and complete reference checks
- Matching workers to vacancies
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Recruitment Resourcer Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- NVQ & Certificate
- End Point Assessment
- Maths and English functional skills if required, which will be delivered via online training sessions for 1 hour per week
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Progression onto a Level 3 Recruitment Consultant Apprenticeship or a full-time position may be offered to the right candidate upon successful completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
JUNIPER TRAINING LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.