HR Assistant Apprenticeship - Compass Community COMPASS CHILDREN'S HOMES LIMITED
An exciting opportunity to join Compass Community as an HR assistant; where you will gain practical experience in a professional setting while also gaining a qualification. You will administer, record and update employment details and provide admin support to the HR department.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
22 Oct 2023
21 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To update the HR system with any personal detail.
- To update the HR system with any employment detail changes.
- Liaise with HR Administrators/Advisors and employees.
- Where required, to respond efficiently and professionally to any enquiries in relation to HR.
- To provide general day-to-day HR Support to employees.
- Assist with audit process to ensure employment files are kept up to date.
- To support with administrative tasks including sending written communication to employees.
- Assist in audit chasing, following up with colleagues via phone to discuss further.
- Filing, photocopying, shredding, dealing with the incoming and outgoing post, and other general admin functions.
- Assisting the HR team with ad hoc projects and duties as required.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 HR Support Apprenticeship Standard:
- LMP education will be your training provider.
- All learning will be complete remotely via an online platform called Smart Assessor alongside your full-time position in the office.
- Monthly session with LMP education tutors online, with 6 hours given throughout the working week to complete studies.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible full-time employement upon completion of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
COMPASS CHILDREN'S HOMES LIMITED
LET ME PLAY LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.