Administrative/Customer Service Apprentice BLENDED PRODUCTS LTD
Blended Products have been supplying specialist chemicals and gases for almost 20 years. The company prides itself on offering the optimal ‘blend’ of speciality chemical expertise, exceptional service, and positive attitude that customers can rely on. They are now looking to recruit an administrative/customer service assistant. You will be answering and dealing with telephone queries and taking customer orders.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
30 Oct 2023
18 Aug 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answering and dealing with telephone queries.
- Taking customer orders over the telephone and liaising with drivers/transport companies.
- Providing quotes for existing customers requirements.
- Obtaining quotes from carriers for unique consignments.
- Keeping track of advance orders and unique consignments.
- Liaising with Operations regarding deliveries and stock management.
- Completing relevant internal and external paperwork.
- Working with Microsoft 365 software package.
- Greeting visitors face to face and arranging refreshments.
- To maintain required filing systems in line with organisations policies and procedures.
- General administration duties to include dealing with transport queries i.e., customers chasing deliveries and ETA’s.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- One to one Tutor Assessor support in the workplace
- Attending weekly classes covering Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity and working towards completing the EPA
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity of full-time employment upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
BLENDED PRODUCTS LTD
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.