Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship CARL ZEISS LTD
ZEISS are offering the unique opportunity to train and develop within our Aftersales Contracts Team. You will gain valuable experience in end-to-end aftersales processes and co-ordinate positive customer outcomes in a fast-paced B2B environment.
Closing date: 19 Oct 2023
Company pension package and BUPA/Medicash healthcare. • Discretionary Annual Bonus Scheme • Incremental pay increases throughout the apprenticeship • 25 days annual leave Company Life Insurance
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
25 Oct 2023
18 Aug 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Aftersales contracts Team - Responsible for managing the end-to-end service contract process, this to include sales development, along with quoting and processing of contracts through to invoicing. Our aim is to ensure that customers devices are routinely serviced and protected against failure, and we are working hard to further develop the ZEISS service contract business.
Duties include proactively reaching out to customers:
- Promoting the benefits of ZEISS service contracts and quoting service contracts based on customer requirements
- Cost negotiation
- Contract processing
- Invoicing customers
- Other tasks include releasing and administrating planned maintenance dates, discussing customer queries, and following up unanswered quotations
We pride ourselves on honest and direct communication with our customers and providing a ‘personal’ service.
Joining ZEISS gives you the opportunity to learn, develop and be part of something special. You too can help shape the future and change the lives of people for the better, so what are you waiting for!
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
- We operate in a “show” “do” training structure. Our skilled employees will train you on all aspects of your role using a structured, yet flexible training plan
- Although all colleagues are available to assist with your training, you will also be assigned a “buddy” who will be your go to person for support and questions when required. They will check in on your progress and ensure you receive any additional training and assistance that is required
- Although this opportunity is a very hands-on, ZEISS have a vast network of product related E-Learnings as well as a library of resources including audio books available to aid self-learning
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Permanent position may become available
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3 or D) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
CARL ZEISS LTD
CAMBRIDGE REGIONAL COLLEGE
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.