This is a great opportunity to join our existing team within a well-established and reputable MSP based in Liverpool. The Service Desk is the first point of contact within Curveball Solutions for all clients and partners. You will be responsible for logging, classifying and triaging all inbound telephone calls and email communication from a client.
Closing date: 05 Oct 2023
The wage is dependent on experience, annually £12,000 up to £16,000.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
09 Oct 2023
17 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
You will be expected to provide regular updates to a client throughout the progress their orders or service request. If service levels will not be or are not likely to be met the Service Desk will be required to follow the appropriate escalation process.
The Service Desk is responsible for the processing and fulfilment of orders as well as in-life service requests for Mobile, Fixed and Utility services.
Duties will include:
- Provide first line support to clients by telephone and email across all products and services, following defined service desk processes and procedures
- Be understanding of client requests; answering questions; offering support
- Client service change requests and Queries - Carry out all necessary works relating to client changes requests and queries (e.g. In-contract changes, Sim swaps, user name, bolt - on, product tariff changes, service regrades)
- Manage and update company systems
- Proposal and Contract Generation - Provide Sales consultants with pricing and assistance
- Team Work - Work in partnership with the sales team to support company sales objectives
- Provide Support to Sales Team members when out of the office for appointment bookings, opportunity updates, building/amending a quote and contracts - have removed updating appointments
- Updates product knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and attending training as required
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with business suppliers and clients
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by their Line Manager, these may include special projects as defined and agreed by the Management team
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service Specialist Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- End Point Assessment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Progression onto the Service Desk Team on a permanent contract
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade 9-4 (A*-C)) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
INTEC BUSINESS COLLEGES LIMITED
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.