Apprentice Social Media Executive PIONEER TRADING CO ESSEX LTD
We are looking for a passionate and creative individual to manage all aspects of our social media to engage and create brand awareness. This is a very exciting opportunity to join a growing company reaching out nationally with huge potential.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Nov 2023
16 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Develop and implement effective social media strategies to enhance brand visibility and engagement across various platforms
- Create compelling content for social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok and Pinterest
- Monitor social media trends, analyse data, and provide actionable insights and recommendations to optimiwse campaign performance.
- Engage with online communities, respond to comments and inquiries promptly, and maintain a positive brand image
- Collaborate with the marketing Manager to ensure consistency in messaging and branding across all social media channels
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will achieve the Level 3 Content Creator Apprenticeship Standard
- There are workshops that you will need to attend via Teams
- You will have a mentor for one to one teaching and learning
- In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- We are looking for someone to manage all social media and email marketing
- Opportunity for progression in the company
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
PIONEER TRADING CO ESSEX LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.