Assisting the management group with a variety of administration tasks across payroll, recruitment, procurement and general administrative tasks within a care home environment.
Closing date: 04 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
23 Oct 2023
15 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Roles and responsibilies include:
- Assisting Administrators and Administration Manager with everyday office tasks such as, taking minutes for meetings, sending, and responding to emails on behalf of head office, online orders on behalf of the homes
- Managing resident birthdays, assisting with payroll and recruitment
- Filing and organising of paperwork. Additional admin tasks such as printing and laminating etc
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard:
A standard contains a list of the skills, knowledge and behaviours an apprentice will need to have learned by the end of their apprenticeship
A portfolio will be compiled throughout the apprenticeship to reflect this and will include evidence collated from the work place such as, but not limited to, emails, letters, reports, presentations, appraisal information, and witness testimonies.
To achieve the full Level 3, all units of the Diploma must be passed, meeting the assessment criteria. College attendance for the delivery of the diploma is mandatory for all apprentices.
Level 3 Diploma for the Business Administrator Units:
- Principles of business administration
- Personal and professional development
- Managing performance
- Your organisation
- Communication in a business environment
- Project management
- ICT for business, Apprenticeship standard Business administrator
Attend our Filton Campus 1 day per week
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On the successful completion of the apprenticeship, permanent postion will be discussed.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
SOUTH GLOUCESTERSHIRE AND STROUD COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.