Customer Service and Transport Coordinator Apprentice GBA TECHNICAL SERVICES LIMITED
As an Apprentice Transport Allocator, you'll help coordinate vehicle transportation to different places. You'll work with the transport team to schedule and track deliveries, ensuring they're done efficiently and on time. You'll communicate with drivers, address customer concerns and solve transport-related issues.
Closing date: 14 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
28 Oct 2023
15 Aug 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties would include:
- Coordinate vehicle transportation to different locations
- Assist in scheduling and tracking deliveries to ensure efficiency and timeliness
- Communicate with drivers and address customer concerns
- Solve transport-related issues as they arise
- Requires good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Basic computer skills are necessary
- A customer service mindset is important
- The willingness to learn and improve is valued
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training will be at North Lindsey College where you will access a wide range of facilities on offer.
You will undertake The Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard.
You will undertake Functional Skills for English and/or maths if needed.
You will undertake both on and off-the-job training by a team of industry-qualified professionals to give you the best skills, knowledge, and experience.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Successful completion of the apprenticeship could lead to a higher-level apprenticeship or full-time employment for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
DN COLLEGES GROUP
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.