NHS GP Medical Receptionist Apprenticeship Clive Medical Practice
The Clive Medical Practice is looking for an apprentice that will take on the role of an NHS GP Receptionist and Administrator. This exciting apprenticeship is ideal for someone who is looking to begin their journey within the NHS. We are a small practice with a friendly team so although we work hard it is a great environment to work in.
Closing date: 05 Oct 2023
• NHS Pension Scheme • NHS Discount Scheme – Blue Light Card • Room for Progression • Good Holiday Entitlement • Enhanced pay with performance related increase
Total hours per week: 38.0
Possible start date
11 Oct 2023
11 Aug 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Dealing with Patient queries via Telephone and Face to Face
- Booking Appointments
- Liaising with Doctors, Nurses, and other NHS Organisations
- General Administration
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard:
- Following enrolment, learners engage in a blended programme of training and support that will include attendance at group training sessions, self-directed learning, email and face-to-face support from their trainer/assessor, as well as a programme of training devised by the employer
- Completion of this apprenticeship will lead to eligibility to join the Institute of Customer Service as an Individual member at Professional level
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Opportunity to progress within the NHS
- Previous apprentices have had promotions into Leadership roles
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3/D) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
SBC TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.