KP Simpson are looking to take on an accounts assistant to work within their team on producing full set of accounts and other AAT related tasks. You will work towards an Accounts assistant level 2 qualification. The role involves analysing client records. Producing full set of accounts. VAT Returns. Bookkeeping.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
10 Oct 2023
11 Aug 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Analysing client records
- Producing full set of accounts
- VAT Returns
- General administration
- Updating client records
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Accounts or finance assistant Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English, if required
- Day release at Newcastle Site (Stamp Exchange, Westgate Road, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, NE1 1SA)
- On and off-the-job training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Depending on the circumstances of the business, upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Math (Grade 4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.