To support management and delivery of our payroll. To work with our Payroll Manager supporting effective co-ordination and delivery of key actions ensuring our payroll is managed on time to a high standard. It is a great time to join the People Team at Isio. We are a connected and close team and are playing a critical role with Isio’s growth.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
20 Oct 2023
11 Aug 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Support the Payroll Manager in ensuring the payrolls (c1,000 employees) within the organisation are processed and delivered on time with optimum accuracy.
- Maintain payroll records by gathering, calculating, and inputting pay and absence related data under the supervision of the Payroll Manager.
- Work alongside the Finance team and the wider HR team to ensure the processing of starters, leavers, and fixed and variable pay adjustments
- Manage day to day payroll administration – running reports, completing high level checks for accuracy, performing manual calculations, updating the monthly payroll progress tracker.
- First point of contact for employees for queries regarding pay and deductions e.g., tax, national insurance, pensions and statutory payments
- Actively manage the payroll inbox, ensuring responses are dealt with efficiently and correctly.
- Adhere to payroll policies and procedures and ensure compliance with relevant laws. Honours strict confidentiality of employee information and pay records.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will achieve your Payroll Administrator Level 3 apprenticeship qualification.
A 100% tailored training and assessment program will be delivered to support you throughout your Apprenticeship, (21 months including endpoint assessment) topics covered include –
- Business and Customer Awareness
- Payroll Core
- Technical Payroll
- Regulations and Compliance
- Systems and Processes
- Planning and Prioritization
- Analysis skills
- Using Systems and Processes
- Producing Quality and Accurate Information and Reports
You may need to complete level 2 Maths and English Functional skills (if you cannot evidence prior grades)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After completing this there is the opportunity to be supported in working to achieve additional qualifications including professional membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD).
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.