We are looking for a highly motivated, positive Apprentice to join our energetic team. In this role, you will be responsible for responding to incoming leads while advising customers on product features and benefits, processing orders and handling customer issues, researching our database, finding potential new customers for our products/services.
Closing date: 28 Sep 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
29 Sep 2023
31 Jul 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
We are looking for a highly motivated and positive Advisor to join our energetic team. In this role, you will be responsible for researching and updating our database to find potential new customers for our products and services. Respond to new incoming leads timely and efficiently while advising prospects and existing customers on product features and benefits, process sales orders, and handle customer issues.
Our preferred candidate will have a long term desire to progress a career within a sales role, be confident and outgoing, and have a professional approach when engaging with customers, co-workers, and leadership.
Duties will include:
- Approach customers and prospects, identify needs and recommend products and services
- Process sales and financial transactions
- Update our CRM system to ensure we have accurate data on customers and potential clients
- Respond to incoming leads in a timely and effective manner
- Answer and make telephone calls to customers and new prospects
- Strive to meet and exceed sales targets
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The successful Candiate will work towards the Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard
- This will be delivered through 2 days a month group training at WBTC in Newbury and monthly 1-1 training and review meetings
- Functional Skills maths and English will be offered, if required through either remote or in person lessons
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Our preferred candidate will have a desire to progress a career within a sales role, and undertake further relevant training and professional development towards this if required
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent maths (Grade 4 /C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
WEST BERKSHIRE TRAINING CONSORTIUM
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.