Apprentice Telesales/Business Developer (Charlton) HOWDEN JOINERY LIMITED
Are you looking for a new challenge that can allow you to earn while you learn? Do you want to be part of an incredible team working towards a common goal, providing an excellent service to our customers? The role of a Apprentice Telesales/Business Developer is to deliver high quality products and services to the customers of their organisation. You will provide potential and existing customers with the highest level of customer service and support the wider sales team in generating and chasing leads.
Closing date: 01 Nov 2023
Generous Pension Scheme Paid holiday entitlement Team incentives and outings Staff discount on Howdens products
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
04 Dec 2023
28 Jul 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provide potential and existing customers with the highest level of customer service and support the wider sales team in generating and chasing leads
- Focus on effective customer account management, aiming to increase the company’s customer base and develop long-term collaborative relationships within the building trade
- Maintain up-to-date product and industry knowledge
- Use creative marketing materials to promote Howdens products, depot events and sales periods to new and existing customers
- Keep in touch with both leading banks depots regularly via the telephone and using our customer engagement messaging tool
- Develop long-term collaborative relationships with customers
- Proactively gain new accounts, repeat business, and generate qualified leads for the team through outgoing sales calls
- Process sales for customers using the in-store payment systems, quoting correct pricing, delivery date and stock requirements.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 - Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Training provided by an in-house Learning and Development Team
- Support from an external training provider
- 15-month programme including a minimum 12 month learning period plus end point assessment
- Apprentices will be required to have or achieve level 1 English and maths and to have taken level 2 English and maths tests prior to completion of their Apprenticeship.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possible full-time employment with Howdens
- An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence.
- Transferable skills that are invaluable in the wider world of work.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths 4 / C (Grade 4 / C and above) Desired
About the employer
HOWDEN JOINERY LIMITED
STAFF SELECT LTD
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.