At Thirsty Work we are passionate about our people, and passionate about providing a high level of service to our customers. We offer a range of benefits to make Thirsty Work a great place to work, and we are looking for motivated individuals with excellent communication skills to join the team. Duties include answering the phone and responding to emails - from clients, suppliers, colleagues.
Closing date: 24 Feb 2024
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
26 Feb 2024
25 Jul 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
This new role will be varying and demanding, and the main task/responsibilities will include:
- Relationship building - internally with colleagues, externally with clients and suppliers
- Internal communication with other departments, playing a major role in linking all departments within the company
- Ensuring customer tickets are confirmed correctly on the system
- Credit control - contacting customers regarding outstanding balances and dealing with related queries
- General administration as necessary - filing, updating contact information etc.
The training you will be getting
- Full Business Administrator Standard - Level 3
- On the job training - to support role development
- Off the job training - to support qualification requirements
- Employer to offer dedicated training time to support Off the Job (OJT) training requirements
- Functional Skills support - maths/English - if required
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
- When you join our team, you will be given the opportunity to grow to your full potential, whether you are applying for a new career or an existing member of staff hoping to develop your skills into a leadership role.
- There are potential employment/progression opportunities available upon successful completion of the Level 3 qualification.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade A*/9 - C/4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
THIRSTY WORK LTD
FOCUS TRAINING (SW) LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.