Apprentice Accountant NORTH EAST ACCOUNTANCY SOLUTIONS LIMITED
North East Accountancy Solutions are seeking a hardworking Level 2 Accounts / Finance Assistant to join their team. The successful candidate will support the finance team with invoicing, accounts and more.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
11 Oct 2023
25 Jul 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Preparing Sole-trader and Limited company financial accounts
- Preparing VAT returns
- Preparing Self-Assessment Returns
- Preparing CIS returns
- Filing various financial correspondence
- Answering the telephone to deal with queries from clients and other organisations
- Scanning MTD related documents
- Liaising with clients and HMRC
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- On and off the job training
- Level 2 Accounts or Finance Assistant Apprenticeship
- Day release at The Stamp Exchange, Newcastle.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Depending on the circumstances of the business upon completion of the apprenticeship programme there could be a potential position of employment available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
NORTH EAST ACCOUNTANCY SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.