Compliance and Support Officer Apprentice PROTOCOL NATIONAL LIMITED
As part of the Compliance and Support team, you will take responsibility for the compliance of Protocol’s candidates, offering the best customer service to Protocol’s candidates, clients and colleagues alike. You will be answering helpline calls and online chat responses, plus much more.
Closing date: 23 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
24 Oct 2023
21 Jul 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The responsibilities and duties include:
Support the wider team to ensure that any candidate selected for work meets the standards of Safer Recruitment in Education and that, subject to, and after following strict checking, vetting and onboarding procedures our candidates are 100% (without exception) fit and proper candidates to work in any UK educational setting.
Ensuring candidates are ready to start work by ensuring full compliance to client requirements, including:
- Right to Work checking (RTW), Disclosure and Barring Service Checks (DBS), Referencing, Health and Safety, qualification verification and training requirements met
- Ensure that a candidate period of compliance will exceed the duration of each assignment and that proactively manage each situation to prevent risk and loss of income
- Work accurately and quickly to minimise any delay in a candidate commencing work
- Maintain, monitor and report against a simple set of personal KPI’s sufficient to plot where you are against targets and client and candidate satisfaction
- Answer helpline calls and online chat responses
- Working closely with the Recruitment teams to ensure account knowledge is shared
- Develop internal relationships across teams
- Acting at all times with high levels of personal integrity and professional behaviour promoting a positive team culture
- Use company data and the CRM carefully, responsibly and accurately in accordance with company policy. You will maintain, administrate and cleanse candidate aspects of the database
- Mutually support team peers and colleagues from other teams. This will involve you developing a wider team-based skills set and multi-tasking to meet routine and unexpected peaks in workload and undertaking any tasks your line manager considers is reasonable to provide an exceptional service
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Standard Level 3 - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/business-administrator-v1-0
- Functional Skills level 1/2 Please click on the link above for more information regarding End Point Assessment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential opportunity for a permanent role within the company following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.