Apprentice Customer Service Consultant S.A.S SUPPLIES LIMITED
We are looking for an apprentice customer consultant. Key responsibilities will be to support with sales, upkeep the showroom and shop, stock control, answer the telephones and ordering.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Nov 2023
17 Jul 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Speaking with clients and working collaboratively to determine their requirements
- Planning overall appearance and function of all our bathroom products
- Maintaining awareness of trends and product development within the bathroom industry
- Take ownership of customer orders from start to finish as well as offering a high standard of after sales services
- Supporting in the warehouse
- Comfortable processing payments
- Assist in the upkeep of the showroom: Maintain clean displays, order / restocking customer brochures,raising any snagging requirements, selling ex-display and end of line products
- Be responsible for pricing the showroom displays and promoting special offers
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal, in order to communicate with clients, team members as well as suppliers confidently
- No experience is necessary all training will be given
- PC literate
- Respect for differing opinions, styles, and financial situations
- Strong desire and willingness to learn
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will achieve the Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard.
You will have mentor for one to one teaching and learning.
There are workshops that you need to attend via Zoom.
You will complete Functional Skills in Maths and English if required.
In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role.
- Programme to include 20% off the job training
- On-the-job training will be given to support specifics
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The opportunity to further develop and progress, once the apprenticeship is completed.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.