We are looking for a young and enthusiastic individual who is interested in an opportunity to work in the vibrant and entertaining world of Exhibition management. The apprentice will help the project manager and assist with a smooth-running office. This is a great opportunity to start your career in Business. Apply now!
Closing date: 09 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
10 Oct 2023
28 Jul 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Learning how to use Quickbooks to input supplier invoices, create projects and invoice customers
- Use of Microsoft Teams to maintain project calendar, working with excel and Word documents to produce quotes / Risk Assessments, Health and safety documentation as required for exhibition management
- Telephoning suppliers, receiving calls from suppliers and clients/potential clients
- Liaising with Tecna (supplier) regarding client options and stand designs
- Emailing suppliers, exhibition halls and customers
- Providing excellent customer service
- Dealing with customer enquiries face to face, over the telephone & email
- We need someone who is comfortable building relationships with people over the phone and supporting that through email
- They will need to be organised and persistent, working with suppliers to ensure the best pricing and able to follow up sales leads and contacts to support the team
- Day-to-day activities include booking flights and hotels for contractors on site, sourcing items for clients and researching exhibition sites
- Attention to detail is of paramount importance in this industry
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours in Business
- You'll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training
- You will attend 1:1 sessions with your tutor every 2/3 weeks
- End Point Assessment (online)
- Occasional group classes with other learners
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths & English if required
- Business Administrator Certificate from IFATE and City & Guilds
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Learn to train into a project manager to lead and organise exhibitions in the future with an attractive salary
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C or 9-4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
BOOM TRAINING LIMITED
02380 004 210
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.