Office Administrator Apprentice AIRE VALLEY ARCHITECTURAL (ALUMINIUM) LIMITED
Aire Valley Architectural are on the search for an Office Administrator to join their growing team. The right candidate will work towards a Level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship and within their role they will place orders, take part in stock take and arrange deliveries.
Closing date: 01 Nov 2023
Total hours per week: 38
Possible start date
04 Nov 2023
13 Jul 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Place orders for colleagues and ensure prices are up to date for all suppliers.
- Quotes for items and ensure correct price is in order.
- Stock take; ensuring lists are put out for orders to check the stock and see if items are spare in stock before ordering.
- Check the acknowledgements for all the orders and chase.
- Keeping up to date with delivery dates, deliveries on site and arranging these.
- Placing orders for site machines.
- File orders in purchase order book.
- Setting up job applications to use for invoicing.
- Complete reference drawings on CAD.
- Complete return forms for items that have been delivered or ordered incorrectly.
- Set up site check sheets and key handover sheets.
- Keep spreadsheets updated accurately.
- Communicating with fixers to ensure positive customer relationships.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Mode of delivery: Training, observations and assessments carried out in the workplace. An assessor will visit the place of work every 6-8 weeks.
Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard at Level 3
- Support and engage with different parts of the organisation
- Interacting with internal or external customers
- Supporting functional areas
- Working across teams
- Resolving issues as requested
Personal and People Development
- Working on your own as well as part of a team, seeking help and guidance when you are not sure
Health, Safety and Security
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment
- Adhering to legislations appropriate to the industry
Equality and Diversity
- Follow the principles of equality, diversity and inclusion
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Potential full-time job upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4) Essential
About the employer
LUMINATE EDUCATION GROUP
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.