As specialist letting agents in Bristol, we keep up to date with local and national property regulations to be able to advise our clients accordingly. You will be working in the property admin team, handling enquiries and organisation; the successful candidate will present professionally, capable of prioritising work and having good telephone and face to face communication skills.
Closing date: 16 Nov 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
17 Nov 2023
13 Jul 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The duties of this role include but are not restricted to:
- Answering telephones and dealing with queries from clients/tenants
- Office diary management
- General office administration
- Dealing with clients by phone or in person when other staff are engaged
- Generally supporting other members of staff in whatever capacity required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Next Level will work closely with you to complete your Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship
- We can hire apprentices at any time and hold regular workshops for those on the course
- These workshops occur once every 2 weeks both online and in our academy in Bristol City Centre
- You will get specific 1-2-1 tutoring and regular reviews between you tutor, manager and yourself to ensure you are meeting deadlines and staying on top of your work
- If required, we can also provide Functional Skills in maths and English throughout your apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Working within property and lettings, being fully qualified and progressing on to other roles such as property management or co-ordination roles
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
HOUSE OF CLIVE (HAIR AND BEAUTY) LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.