Service Desk Coordinator Apprentice KIRBY SECURITY (UK) LTD
The Kirby Group are looking for an enthusiastic office Apprentice with a willingness to learn new skills to join our busy team. This is an office-based position where you will be working alongside our existing team members. If you are looking for a challenge enjoy a busy working environment, then we want to hear from you!
Closing date: 08 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
11 Oct 2023
10 Jul 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The purpose of the role will be to work with The Kirby Group clients, Kirby Support Engineers to maintain service delivery and quality of service as per our contract with a pro-active approach. This includes but is not limited to:
- First point of contact for client enquiries by email or telephone
- Prioritising and logging callouts via our back of house system (full training will be provided)
- Dealing with a team of engineers, subcontractors and sites
- Scheduling planned and reactive maintenance, callouts and remedial jobs
- Providing clients with works progress via internal CRM system, customer online portals, emails and telephone contact
- Processing of engineering paperwork and completing KPI spreadsheets
- Raising purchase orders for materials
- Processing of supplier/subcontractor invoices on our internal systems
- Managing the quotations flow following on from engineering visits
- Updating and maintaining asset registers The role requires the following qualifications and experience
- Previous experience of working in an office environment would be advantageous but not essential
- Organised, methodical, great attention to detail and efficient
- IT Literate using Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and Outlook
- High level of written communication skills and numeracy
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to pick up new systems easily, adapt to the environment and work well as part of a team and individually
- Punctual, friendly and confident person
- Ability to cope with a busy and high pressured environment
- Results and Customer service focused
- Flexible and open to change
- Flexibility to travel when required eg meetings with clients on sites
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The successful candidate will study a Business Administrator Level 3 Standard. This will be aided by an assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning within the workplace. If required Functional Skills Maths and English will be supported by the tutor. Full training on company specific/internal systems and processes will be provided.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible permanent recruitment for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
KIRBY SECURITY (UK) LTD
MEADOWHALL TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.