Apprentice Office Administrator PROFESSIONAL REMEDIAL SERVICES LIMITED (PRS LTD)
The role is to support the general administration including across the range of office skills, including contract administration, supporting sales and contract operation. Duties include Materials ordering and stock control and Health and Safety administration through to invoicing and contract completion.
Closing date: 06 Nov 2023
Pay can change depending on age and experience.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
07 Nov 2023
06 Jul 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Main Duties to Include:
- Provide general administrative support to the office team and Sales staff Carry out administrative tasks as directed.
- Maintain accurate and up to date computerised and hard copy records, for example, staff and customer files. Photocopy and file documents accurately and efficiently.
- Prepare and record new customer information details and distribute these as required.
- Answer telephone and face to face enquiries in a professional and respectful manner.
- Attend meetings when requested, take and distribute accurate notes within a reasonable time.
- Produce copies contracts of employment contracts and handbooks. Order and issue staff uniforms.
- Maintain the stock of PPE (personal protective equipment) and other necessary supplies. Re-order supplies and keep records of items issued and returned.
- Manage and keep a record of stock levels for refreshments and cleaning products, order to replenishing as necessary.
- Assist the registered manager with quality assurance checks. Maintain contract site records.
- Collect post/parcels and take outgoing post to the drop off point as and when required.
- Work flexibly as part of the team and apply PRS company policies and procedures at all times.
- Keep all information about customers and their families secure and confidential.
This list is not exhaustive, and you may be asked to carry out additional duties. We will provide you with full training in line with regulatory requirements.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- You will work with Rochdale Training Association and attend monthly day release sessions at their training centre in Rochdale whilst working towards your Business Administrator Level 3 Standard
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once qualified, progression may be offered to the correct candidate based on availability.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
ROCHDALE TRAINING ASSOCIATION LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.