We are searching for a professional, trustworthy Guest Services Apprentice who would enjoy work in an exciting, fast-paced hotel environment. The Guest Services Apprentice will ensure that all guests and visitors receive a warm welcome and a lasting first impression of the hotel.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2023
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
01 Oct 2023
04 Jul 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To be a point of contact for all hotel guests and to deal with all situations in a polite and courteous manner
- To check guest in and out of the system quickly and efficiently
- To answer the phones
- To ensure public areas are clean and tidy after last guest retires and returned to standard layout
- To ensure that the hotel has the correct information and requirements for all guests as they check in
- To be knowledgeable about the local area, attractions, directions and facilities and to supply this information to guests on request
- To maintain hygiene standards at all times whilst cleaning any areas in your department
- To maintain personal hygiene standards at all times
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will work towards a Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship Level 2. You will have a dedicated industry expert to guide and coach you through components of your programme and you'll experience a range of different learning opportunities.
- Online learning and face to face training with your Learn Plus Us Apprenticeship tutor.
- Meetings with your dedicated tutor
- Interactive Online Workshops
- Self-Guided research
- On-the-job instructions
- Peer-to-peer mentoring
- Personal development planning
- Progress Reviews with tutor and line manager
You will be required to achieve or provide evidence of prior achievement/exemption for Functional Skills at Level 1 (English & maths).
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After successful completion of the apprenticeship there will be the opportunity to apply and interview for a permanent role if a position is available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 2-9) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
SIMPLY ONE STOP LIMITED
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.