Apprentice Case Manager PEOPLE ASSET MANAGEMENT GROUP LIMITED
The purpose of this Apprentice Case Manager position is to work as part of the case management team. This includes: ensuring all counselling cases are matched to the most appropriate counsellor for the individuals needs and monitoring the ongoing activity of the case, in line with PAM wellbeing’s contractual obligations.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
09 Oct 2023
04 Jul 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Managing and maintaining the effective booking of all counselling appointments in line with current service level agreements
- Ensure that counsellors both internal and external are working ethically to their governing body and supporting short-term workplace counselling
- Obtain and update systems with accurate records for both internal and external counsellors
- Ensure daily goals of cases being matched are met on an individual basis and part of the team
- Monitoring a team email inbox and dealing with enquiries within a timely manner
- Communicating with clients, colleagues and clinics nationwide ensuring all requirements are met
- Work closely with PAM wellbeing’s clinical leads to escalate and support with risk cases
- Maintain confidentiality when dealing with all counselling cases or any additional information you may obtain as part of your role
- Owning and resolving customer/counsellor queries and problems at first point of contact, through telephone or email
- Work effectively within a small team and the wider business
- Work on additional projects to support the department.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
To attend Warrington & Vale Royal College for one day per week on a 12 week block to work towards your Business Administrator Apprenticeship level 3.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
To possibly gain a full-time position on successful completion of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
WARRINGTON & VALE ROYAL COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.