This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our nursery as a Level 3 Early Years Apprentice. Only a 10-minute walk from Arnos Grove station, our nursery believes in the best chance of success for each child. You must have a genuine interest in early years education. Apply now!
Closing date: 19 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
30 Oct 2023
30 Jun 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To support children’s learning and development
- To be involved in the planning and record keeping of children’s development
- To share in the care and well-being of the children throughout the school
- To share the responsibility for creating a stimulating environment that enhances the children’s social and
- Developing pupils’ social skills by supporting children in groups
- Providing feedback to the Lead Practitioner as well as parents where directed
- Accompanying classes on school trips where necessary
- Assess pupil’s learning and record findings, evidencing pupil progress by using assessment tools (e.g
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Early Years Educator
- Functional Skills in English and Maths (if required)
- Off-the-job training will be one day a week at our Ponders End training center (EN3)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The successful candidate can go onto further training, or into employment.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.