SEND & Inclusion Administrator Business Apprenticeship City of Wolverhampton College
An apprenticeship opportunity has arisen to work with the SEND & Inclusion team- to effectively support the coordination of the admissions process and all associated administrative tasks. Duties include: logging support applications, communicating with potential students, booking access arrangement sessions and data input on EBS and On Track for all students with support needs.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
09 Oct 2023
29 Jun 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
1. To process all applications for support and record in EBS
2. Book appointments for all students who require access arrangements to be invited in for an assessment and support the SEND & Inclusion Manager and the SEND and Inclusion Specialists at these sessions
3. Organise and set up sessions on LUCID EXACT/ Test Wise
4. Organise audits of stock to ensure that resources are available as and when required.
5. Follow up on any students who did not attend their assessments to find reasons for reporting
6. Ensure EBS is updated with all details of planned support, including maintaining records of needs to be shared with teachers
7. Liaise with the SEND & Inclusion Managers to ensure that effective communication occurs with all students who apply/ declare a need for support.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business administrator Level 3 (A level) Standard.
- Where a business administrator has not already achieved Level 2 English and Maths, they must do so before taking the end-point assessment.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence.
- Potential for full time employment on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
- Transferable skills that are invaluable in the wider world of work.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent ICT (Grade A*-C (4-9)) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C (4-9)) Essential
About the employer
City of Wolverhampton College
CITY OF WOLVERHAMPTON COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.