Apprentice Customer Services Executive MAYFIELD PRESS (OXFORD) LTD
We have an enviable reputation as one of Oxfordshire's finest print companies and are looking for an Apprentice Customer Services Executive to join our team. You will be trained to provide customers with exceptional levels of service, fast, accurate pricing and regular communication concerning job progression.
Closing date: 23 Feb 2024
Starting annual salary of £16,000. Salary will increase incrementally, subject to successful progression in apprenticeship programme.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
26 Feb 2024
26 Jun 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What you will do in your working day
The Customer Service Executive will provide a warm welcome along with regular, reliable communication that encourages customers to see Mayfield Press as an extension of their company.
As a member of the Customer Service team, under the guidance of the Head of Client Services, you’ll be working closely with the sales team and the various production departments. This offers a fantastic opportunity to be part of a modern, industry leading, multifaceted business.
- Learn to manage client orders including associated admin tasks, communications with client, ensuring the quality procedures are followed throughout the production cycle, delivery of product on time to specification within budget
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients, applying a commercial and value-added approach to client briefings, and ensure meaningful and timely communication
- Deliver against client KPIs and other targets to meet contractual obligations
- Identify potential new areas of business from existing clients and report these to the sales team and Head of Client Services
- Support preparation of client development plans
- Ability to take client briefs and change requests via email, phone and in-person to manage client projects from brief through to production
- An open, positive and engaging communication style
- Ability to manage client expectations around timescales and deliverables
- Understanding of contract requirements: commercial pricing structure, SLAs and measurement
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, and ability to work independently
- Proactive approach - always willing to learn and working to improve processes to ensure efficiency for the business
- Basic Office 365 experience (Outlook, Word, Excel)
The training you will be getting
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, the qualification obtained will be a Level 3 Customer Service Specialist Standard.
The apprentice will be given sufficient time to undertake their "off-the-job" requirement of the apprenticeship during their working hours.
Throughout your time as an apprentice, you will be supported by both Mayfield Press and BPIF Training. You will be assigned a training coordinator to ensure that you have the best training available. Training requirements will be discussed at the point of employment to suit your individual needs and business needs.
What to expect at the end of your apprenticeship
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship programme a full-time position may be available, subject to business need.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or equivalent) Desired
About the employer
BPIF TRAINING LIMITED
Adjustments for experience
You could reduce your training time, or finish your apprenticeship faster, if you have relevant prior learning or experience. This could be relevant:
- qualifications, like an NVQ in a relevant field
- industry or sector experience
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
If your application is successful, you will have a chance to discuss your relevant prior learning or experience with your training provider and employer. You will all need to agree any adjustments to your training plan.
You should be prepared to show your competence, and evidence of relevant qualifications
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.