Apprentice Customer Services Executive MAYFIELD PRESS (OXFORD) LTD
We have an enviable reputation as one of Oxfordshire's finest print companies and are looking for an Apprentice Customer Services Executive to join our team. You will be trained to provide customers with exceptional levels of service, fast, accurate pricing and regular communication concerning job progression.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2023
Starting annual salary of £16,000. Salary will increase incrementally, subject to successful progression in apprenticeship programme.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
02 Oct 2023
26 Jun 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The Customer Service Executive will provide a warm welcome along with regular, reliable communication that encourages customers to see Mayfield Press as an extension of their company.
As a member of the Customer Service team, under the guidance of the Head of Client Services, you’ll be working closely with the sales team and the various production departments. This offers a fantastic opportunity to be part of a modern, industry leading, multifaceted business.
- Learn to manage client orders including associated admin tasks, communications with client, ensuring the quality procedures are followed throughout the production cycle, delivery of product on time to specification within budget
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients, applying a commercial and value-added approach to client briefings, and ensure meaningful and timely communication
- Deliver against client KPIs and other targets to meet contractual obligations
- Identify potential new areas of business from existing clients and report these to the sales team and Head of Client Services
- Support preparation of client development plans
- Ability to take client briefs and change requests via email, phone and in-person to manage client projects from brief through to production
- An open, positive and engaging communication style
- Ability to manage client expectations around timescales and deliverables
- Understanding of contract requirements: commercial pricing structure, SLAs and measurement
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, and ability to work independently
- Proactive approach - always willing to learn and working to improve processes to ensure efficiency for the business
- Basic Office 365 experience (Outlook, Word, Excel)
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, the qualification obtained will be a Level 3 Customer Service Specialist Standard.
The apprentice will be given sufficient time to undertake their "off-the-job" requirement of the apprenticeship during their working hours.
Throughout your time as an apprentice, you will be supported by both Mayfield Press and BPIF Training. You will be assigned a training coordinator to ensure that you have the best training available. Training requirements will be discussed at the point of employment to suit your individual needs and business needs.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship programme a full-time position may be available, subject to business need.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or equivalent) Desired
About the employer
BPIF TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.