Sales & Marketing Assistant Business Admin Apprentice BERRY SYSTEMS LIMITED
The Sales & Marketing Assistant will be responsible for assisting the bid manager in proactively identifying new opportunities and leads within the construction market to secure opportunities to tender. This will be through a variety of sources including project databases, CRM systems and securing new customer relationships.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2023
£10.42 per hour Bonus scheme 15% of gross annual salary: 7.5% based on personal performance and 7.5% based on company performance.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
30 Oct 2023
26 Jun 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Some of the roles will be, assist the bid and proposal manager in identifying opportunities for sales leads
- Organise and arrange for sales leads/meetings alongside the bid manager and record and maintain CRM database system
- Research and evaluate new product opportunities, demand for potential products, and customer needs and insights
- Liaise and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations;
communicate with target audiences and managing customer relationships
- Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials;
- Maintain and updating customer databases
- Organise and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Contribute to and develop marketing plans and strategies
- Monitor competitor activity
- Strong effective communicator
- Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills
- Demonstrate ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Lead in the internet and social media strategy with a demonstrated track record on Facebook, Twitter, and other social media outlets that are significant in company outreach
- Demonstrate effectiveness in holding conversations with customers, customer evangelism, and customer-focused product development and outreach
- Demonstrate ability to see the big picture and provide useful advice and input across the company
- Ability to lead in an environment of constant change
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in marketing including PR, written communication, website development, market research, product packaging, Microsoft software suite of products, visual communication software products, and creative services
- Serve as a partner to finance and product development in determining the viability of potential markets before production of a product with no business case or strategy prepared in advance
- Work with product development teams to manage new product development
- Analysis and report of the effectiveness of all marketing efforts including their contribution to the effectiveness of sales campaigns
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will achieve your level 3 Business Administration.
A 100% tailored training and assessment program will be delivered to support you throughout your Apprenticeship, (18 months including endpoint assessment) topics covered include –
- The organisation
- Value of their skills
- Relevant regulation
- External environmental factors
- Record and document production
- Decision making
- Interpersonal skills
- Planning and organisation
- Project management
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Permanent contract and progress to the next level.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.