Level 3 Recruitment Consultant Apprentice PROACTIVE PERSONNEL LIMITED
Proactive Personnel are a successful recruitment agency supplying candidates into a local and national job market. Recruiting for an outgoing, confident and highly driven candidate to join their busy Transport recruitment team in Telford. Ideally you will have previous business administration and sales experience. Excellent scope for progression.
Closing date: 16 Oct 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
25 Oct 2023
23 Jun 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Join a very established division with long standing clients and drivers
- Generate business through outbound sales and business development; you will be a natural people’s person with a flair for developing and maintaining excellent relationships
- Able to work in a busy and demanding office environment
- Supply professional drivers into clients across the region
- Manage client accounts daily
- Generate candidates by sourcing using top job boards and local candidate attraction methods
- Interview candidates and maintain recruitment administration
- Carrying out licence checks and associated transport administration
- Develop and foster long-term relationships with both candidates and clients
- Provide assistance on the out of hour’s mobile phone to both clients and candidates, including weekends. (Rota basis)
- Hold client meetings face to face – full driving licence is essential for this
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Recruitment Consultant Apprenticeship
- Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Recruitment
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Recruitment
- Support with Functional Skills English and Maths if required
- End point Assessment
- Work based learning
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Excellent progression opportunities available upon successful completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
JUNIPER TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.