We are looking for a bubbly, and outgoing individual to join our friendly team here at Perfect Personnel. We offer career progression and personal development to all staff. You will be handling client spreadsheets and emailing candidate documents.
Closing date: 08 Oct 2023
Wage increase based on performance review and appraisal.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
11 Oct 2023
16 Jun 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Updating of client spreadsheets
- Emailing candidate documents and other stakeholders
- Ordering PPE and stationary Scanning docs daily
- Resourcing candidates for new roles
- Visiting clients at their premises (Must be able o drive and have access to a car)
- Elements of social media including posting job ads daily
- Welcoming visitors and assisting with hospitality
- Answering incoming telephone calls
- Scanning, filing, and archiving paperwork
- Following company procedure and workflow arrangements
- Recording, updating and archiving information
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Level 3.
- English and Maths Functional Skills (If applicable).
- Minimum of 6 hours off the job training per week at employer premises.
- One day per month training at Protocol Consultancy Services in Birmingham City Centre.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
TRANSWORLD PUBLICATIONS SERVICES LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.