PA Support and Administrative Apprentice BRIGHTSIDE WEALTH MANAGEMENT LIMITED
Grab this opportunity to work in a local financial adviser practice. You will learn every role within the practice before you decide which role excites you the most and ultimately build a successful career. You will be completing the client serving process; generating review letters, submitting on salesforce, fund switches and follow up actions.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2023
£12,740.00. per annum, £7.00 per hour
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
06 Nov 2023
08 Jun 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
As an Administrator Apprentice you will be starting in the best place to learn and develop your knowledge and skills ready to progress your career further within the practice. Initially, you will be spending time learning the relevant systems, processes and standards needed on a day-to-day basis. Over time your role and your responsibilities will grow in line with on-the-job training alongside completing your apprentice programme.
- Setting up clients on systems and updating after business concluded.
- Completing the client serving process; generating review letters, submitting on salesforce, fund switches and follow up actions.
- Sending letter of authority to clients, providers, chasing ceding scheme and updating checklists
- Updating advisers on progress of cases and completing any requests
- Completing ad hoc client requests e.g., sending forms, updating addresses
- Maintaining and cleansing client data
- New business: creating illustrations and submitting new business.
- Communicating with clients via email, phone and occasionally greeting when they visit the office. Keep clients informed on enquiries and status.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Fully and part funded learning and development programme that includes the CF1 Financial Services Regulation and Ethics
- Develop the knowledge, skills and behaviours of successful Financial Services Administrators
- Free CII membership for non-members through the CII Aspire Apprenticeship Programme
- Includes the CII CF1 study book and exam entry
- CII and EPA resits are to be covered by the employer
- Fortnightly workshops for the CF1 exam from our CII approved trainer
- All workshops recorded and available on-demand
- Interactive chat, forums and class note books for real time support and assistance from experienced financial services professionals
- Exam tips, tricks, and strategies
- Additional resources through RM Advance
- Regular tutorials and assessments from an experienced financial services professional
- R01 is available as an alternative to CF1. Suitability for R01 will be determined by a Skills Assessment completed by Skills Edge.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship where you will learn all aspects of a Financial Advisers practice. Afterwards there are opportunities to train further and specialise e.g., financial adviser, PA, paraplanner etc.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
SKILLS EDGE TRAINING LTD
0333 358 3559
Financial services administrator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.