We are looking for a motivated and reliable apprentice to join our Oxfordshire branch as an administration apprentice. The ideal candidate will be confident and eager to learn with the ability to work under pressure and as part of a team. The apprentice will be in charge of the office administration and assist colleagues when necessary.
Closing date: 16 Oct 2023
15 months and to be reviewed
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
30 Oct 2023
08 Jun 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.).
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
Other duties include but are not limited to:
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- 15 months practical training period, plus 3 months for End Point Assessment.
- Work-based training with your employer.
- 10 days professional training at college.
- Approximately 12 on-site or/and Teams assessment visits per year.
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths and English (7 days at college for each, if required).
- Off the job training will count for at least 6 hours a week of an apprentice’s time at work.
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English and Maths.
- Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship.
End Point Assessment:
- Knowledge test.
- Portfolio based interview.
- Project/improvement presentation.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
For a succesful apprentice there is opportunity to progress with in the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
ABINGDON AND WITNEY COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.