Providing customer service and services for businesses and other organisations including face-to-face and telephone communication, and digital and written contact.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
16 Oct 2023
06 Jun 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Understand who customers are.
- Understand the difference between internal and external customers.
- Understand the different needs and priorities of your customers and the best way to manage their expectations, recognising and knowing how to adapt style to be highly effective.
- Understand the purpose of the business and what ‘brand promise' means.
- Understand your organisation’s core values and how they link to the service culture.
- Understand the internal policies and procedures, including any complaints processes and digital media policies that are relevant to you and your organisation.
- Understand how establishing the facts enable you to create a customer focused experience and appropriate response.
- Understand how to build trust with a customer and why this is important.
- Use an appropriate ‘tone of voice’ in all communications, including written and digital, that reflect the organisation’s brand.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The candidate will follow a Level 2 Apprenticeship programme and study towards a full Standard in Customer Service Practitioner.
This training will be structured and delivered by Cheshire College – South & West. If the candidate does not hold GCSE grades A*-D (9-3) or equivalent in English and maths, they will be required to complete a Level 1/2 Functional Skills qualification in the relevant subject.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The right candidate may, upon completion, secure a full-time role in Business Administration and eventually Purchasing Management.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Mathematics (Grade D/3 or above) Desired
About the employer
CHESHIRE COLLEGE SOUTH AND WEST
Miss Sophie Foreman
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.