Business Administration Apprentice UK SECURITY DOORS LIMITED
UK Fire and Security Doors Ltd we are a young vibrant company who design, manufacture, and install security aluminium doors across the housing and residential sector. UKFSD is growing fast and as a part of the EA-RS group, starting as an apprentice the right candidate can have the opportunity to build their career to a high level.
Closing date: 05 Oct 2023
28 days Holidays (pro-rata) Company Pension Xmas bonuses (if Company KPI are met)
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
10 Nov 2023
05 Jun 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Preparing, organising, and storing information in paper and digital form
- Dealing with queries on the phone and by email
- Managing diaries, scheduling projects and documents relate to a project
- Purchasing goods, dealing with suppliers, maintaining stock
Keeping all documents up to date for our ISO certification, I machinery, vehicle, H&S
- Arranging post and deliveries
- Need to know how to use MS-Word and MS-Excel
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- 20% Off the job Training
- Business Administration Level 3
- Unit 26 Siddons Factory Estate, Howard Street, Birmingham, B70 0SU
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is the opportunity for full time employment upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
UK SECURITY DOORS LIMITED
STAFF SELECT LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.