We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our team in the sales department. We are looking for individuals who are happy to talk in confidence on the phone and obtain the relevant information required to send out information about our company and the services we provide.
Closing date: 30 Dec 2023
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
31 Dec 2023
31 May 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Using a database on Excel to ring potential customers in schools, offices and hospitals to see if they would find the products we provide of interest - blinds, curtains, curtain tracks, window film etc. A script can be provided and this can be adapted to however the advisor feels comfortable. Sending an email through Outlook to them (after introducing the company obtaining an email address) explaining our services - this is a standard email with attachments
- Using the Excel spreadsheet to log if the call was successful, the email address used and the date the enquiry has been sent
- These emails will then be followed up by our Sales Team a week or so later so see if the email has been received and if we can take it further
- At the end of the day, the advisor provides a log of how many calls have been made, how many emails sent and if there were any positive responses that need to be chased up immediately. Support/training will be given and advisors will always have someone they can ask for help if necessary
- Hours for this role can be flexible, depending on the needs of the individual.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The successful candidate will work towards achieving a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard and Functional Skills
- Maths and English (if appropriate), with the option of working towards a Level 2 Diploma in Customer Service Skills.
- Time will be spent with the apprentice on a one-to-one basis until they feel confident using Excel, our phone system and Outlook. Training will be provided for the phone system, a script will be provided and time will be spent to work on this until the individual feels confident speaking on the phone to potential customers. The Line Manager will always be available to help and sit closely to the apprentice
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- After the apprentices have spent some time working for our company, they will be able to communicate effectively over the phone in order to obtain the correct details
- Apprentices will have grown in confidence and will have gained experience of working in an office environment and factory
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
WINDOW CHARM & BLIND SERVICE
MEADOWHALL TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.