Sales/Purchase/Office Administration Apprentice GARMENTEC GROUP LIMITED
Joining GARMENTEC as an apprentice is an opportunity to join a dedicated team which prides itself on first class service and customer care. You will support colleagues across the business and develop skills to ensure a problem free customer experience.
Closing date: 09 Jan 2024
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
10 Jan 2024
22 May 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To assist the Operations Director in achieving the overall objectives of the department
- Directly support Purchasing and Sales Accounts in administration duties to enable both to increase efficiency and develop their departments
- Provide cover for Purchasing and Accounts as and when required enabling both departments to operate efficiently when other members of staff are absent
- To support all other departments as and when required ensuring that the overall objectives of the Company are met
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The successful candidate will study a Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard. This will be aided by an assessor who will carry out all assessments as work-based learning within the workplace
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- A permanent role and/or a higher level qualification for the right candidate
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
GARMENTEC GROUP LIMITED
MEADOWHALL TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.