Apprentice Payroll Assistant ENGENDA GROUP LIMITED
This role will be integral to the smooth running of our payroll function which looks after workers and employees across our group and its various divisions. You will be at the forefront of our head office functions with a great team around you and multiple opportunities to progress and develop quickly within the business.
Closing date: 06 Jun 2023
This salary is based on an hourly rate of £7.49 per hour. Includes 25 days holiday per year. Working hours are Monday to Friday.
This is an 18 month qualification, however this role will be permanent for the right candidate.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
19 Jun 2023
16 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The key responsibilities of role are:
- Support the maintenance of control checklists
- Maintain excel documents/reports
- Collect timekeeping data
- Support the audit & review of information received according to internal procedures
- Achieve set business deadlines
- Data processing/inputting for multiple payrolls ensuring accuracy and compliance for payroll and job costing
- Assist in producing reports for Agencies and PSC’s
- Assist in producing payroll, finance and commercial reports
- Escalating queries and data requests appropriately
- A range of ad-hoc tasks and duties as required
- Occasional travel to/work from other sites
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Business Administration Level 3.
Fortnightly attendance at Riverside College.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Permanent role with the company.
Future prospects include Commercial, Payroll or Finance.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
ENGENDA GROUP LIMITED
Dee House Hampton Court
0151 257 2800
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.