Working within the Service team responsible for associated administrative duties. Completing a level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship, you will gain professional competency in a variety of administrative areas. As a representative of the company, you will be required to maintain a professional approach to your work at all times.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2023
£10,296.00 to £20,319.00
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
09 Oct 2023
18 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Provide comprehensive and timely admin support to the Service Team.
Duties will include:
- SRO job creation through ERP system
- Filing (digitally and hard copies)
- Dealing with customer/suppliers queries
- Arranging and organising job cards and time sheets making sure deadlines are met
- Assisting with the warranty process
- Invoicing of completed jobs
- Support during busy periods and absence by liaising directly with customers to handle calls relating to service requests, both planned and urgent, and respond in a timely and professional manner
- To maintain effective communication with all internal personnel, Supervisor, Coordinators, customers, suppliers and OEM’s
- To carry out work activities in accordance with your line manager’s instructions and to work in accordance with the rules, regulations and health & safety requirements as set out in the company employee’s handbook
- To ensure that good timekeeping, good housekeeping and high standards of work are maintained at all times
You will be expected to support other departmental activities as and when required and you may be required to make yourself available for overtime. You may be required to perform other duties not listed, that could be required to support the changing needs of both the department and the company.
Lines of Communication:
- Reporting directly to the Service Centre Manager
- Support staff within parts and administration
- Other Branches, Suppliers, Franchised partners and Customers
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard, including Functional Skills if required.
You will work with expert assessors to develop new knowledge, skills and behaviours within the profession.
This is a work based programme which means that all of your learning will take place on the site of your employment and within your contracted working hours. We host supporting workshops regularly throughout the Apprenticeship which you can attend in person at our Derby Road campus or virtually via Microsoft Teams.
You will experience a blended learning model.
You will gather learning evidence, journals and off-the-job records using your e-portfolio.
At the end of the planned learning period, it will be agreed that you are ready to enter 'Gateway' and for your End Point Assessment to be arranged.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The company are committed to maintaining your professional skills after this Apprenticeship and will do this using various training methods
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
About the employer
WEST NOTTINGHAMSHIRE COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.