Office Administration Apprenticeship I-CARE RECRUITMENT SERVICES LTD
Are you looking for an apprenticeship in Business Administration? If so, then this is the perfect opportunity for you to kick-start your career in the business world. You'll receive extensive training, while on the job, to help expand your knowledgebase, while you forge a career in Business Admin. \you will be printing and photocopying documents and using an existing app to create staff badges, plus much more.
Closing date: 16 Nov 2023
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
27 Nov 2023
15 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Printing and photocopying documents and using an existing app to create staff badges
- Use of guillotine
- Shredding of office documents no longer required and disposal of it appropriately
- Creating folders, sending references and following up with emails and phone calls
- Taking incoming calls and able to take accurate notes
- Where possible taking inventory and ordering office suppliers
- Updating, retrieving and inputting data on company’s app devise (to be trained)
- Creating electronic folders, updating information, and ensuring staff/clients data are updated and accurate
- Contribute to maintaining a good work environment
- Arranging team meetings with the Microsoft team and disseminating information to staff, colleagues, and clients
- Managing office appointment folder
- Filing, manually and electronically
- Other duties as may be required within the role of admin by the office manager
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator
- Functional Skills in English & maths (if needed)
- Training will be one day a week at our Ponders End Centre (EN3)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
If the applicant is successful they can go into further training or employment.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
About the employer
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.