customer service apprentice LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT BUREAU LTD
We are recruiting Customer Service Apprentice to work in the office. This is a great opportunity for enthusiastic, friendly and committed individuals who would like to gain valuable customer service experience. You must be able and willing to speak to customers over the phone in a clear, well spoken and friendly manner.
Closing date: 10 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
15 Oct 2023
12 May 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Dealing with customer queries and transferring customers to the correct advisor
- Dealing with student, learners and employers
- Building relationships with the team
- Understanding the business and the products available to customers
- Supporting the sales team with general administration
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The successful candidates will complete a fully structured appreticeship training programme in customer service practitioner at Level 2
- This will involve regular workplace visits from a dedicated trainer, off the job training and development on the job through mentoring and coaching
- Full training will be provided by the employer in conjunction with the training college in Chatham or via remote learning -zoom
- Functional Skills may be required
- On achievement of the appreticeship you may, progress to a permanent job role
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- On succesful achievement of the apprenticeship you may, progress to a permanent job role
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT BUREAU LTD
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.