Apprentice Customer Service Administrator INDUSTRIAL CLEANING EQUIPMENT (SOUTHAMPTON) LTD
This is an exciting opportunity to join the UK’s largest independent cleaning equipment and service provider. With over 50 years of experience, ICE is able to provide bespoke solutions with a customer focused model, along with innovative services and products offered, it continues to set the standards for its industry. You will be managing customer orders for equipment purchase, rental, and short-term hire.
Closing date: 30 Jul 2023
Benefits: Company pension Employee discount Life insurance On-site parking Private medical insurance Store discount
Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Sep 2023
11 May 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Your working week will be varied but typical roles and responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for setting up new business or orders and pro-actively managing an effective new customer onboarding process
- Managing customer orders for equipment purchase, rental, and short-term hire
- Supporting the Sales and Key Account Managers and Directors with sales-related activity, such as pricing documents and customer equipment lists
- Skilled at managing multiple tasks within tight timescales.
- Organise and maintain customer equipment records to keep track of financial transactions
- Managing specifically assigned customers as well as deliver against wider team objectives
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
- Much of the training will be undertaken ‘on-the-job’, supported by regular visits from a qualified assessor.
- There will also be a requirement for you to attend workshops on a regular basis in Totton College.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Continue within the customer service team to support the busines
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
INDUSTRIAL CLEANING EQUIPMENT (SOUTHAMPTON) LTD
Sauber House Unit 3 Rushington Business Park Chapel Lane Totton
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.