HR and Learning & Development Business Administration Apprentice YAMAZAKI MAZAK U.K. LIMITED
This is a unique opportunity to get your foot in the door, with a well-renowned global company. Based across the HR and Learning and Development teams you will undertake various administrative duties, where no two days will be the same.
Closing date: 13 Jun 2023
Starting wage is negotiable dependant on age and previous experience. Increases based on performance and annual reviews.
Monday -Friday 8.15am to 4.30pm typically but a flexi-time plan exists for the start time.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
20 Jun 2023
10 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The week will be split between our HR team and the Learning and Development team.
The HR Team's duties are:
- Organising records and discarding confidential information in accordance with GDPR regulations
- Producing mail-merged letters and handling distribution
- Communication to employees and various correspondence
- Entering information onto our internal HR System
- Communicate basic HR information to colleagues
- Attending meetings and recording minutes
- Monitors and orders stationery
The Learning and Development Team's duties are:
- To help organise events for schools and colleges, site visits, meetings with learners and training providers
- Organising careers events and staffing
- Organising apprentice timetables
- Booking courses on our various learning programmes and maintaining our apprentice trackers
- Handling the placement of work experience applicants into the business
- Diary and calendar management for training activities, apprentices and outreach events would be a key part of the role
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Formal training is delivered at HWGTA, located in Worcester (WR4 9GN).
You will receive a training plan that is specific to your qualification, with sessions that are delivered through a combination of face-to-face and remote.
Additional training for functional skills in English and maths will be undertaken if needed.
You will receive monthly visits from your assigned Learning and Development Specialist, who will set you work, monitor your development and wellbeing, and discuss training sessions. They will also prepare you for your End Point Assessment to gain your Business Administration Level 3 qualification.
There is also a five-day teambuilding residential trip that is held in the spring of each year.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Good progression routes into broader HR and Learning and Development roles are possible on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4/A*-C) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
YAMAZAKI MAZAK U.K. LIMITED
HEREFORDSHIRE AND WORCESTERSHIRE GROUP TRAINING ASSOCIATION LIMITED
Charlotte Anderson Ilic
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.