Early Years Apprentice FIELD HOUSE DAY CARE NURSERY LTD T/A FIELD HOUSE NURSERY
This is your opportunity to join an outstanding team of dedicated, professional practitioners. During the apprenticeship you will work alongside staff who are passionate and enthusiastic about their roles, giving you the opportunity to develop valuable skills and knowledge. You will ensure that all children attending the setting are kept safe.
Closing date: 03 Jun 2023
Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW) of £5.28 came into effect, on 1st April 2023.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Days and shifts to be confirmed. One day per week is required to attend with the Training Provider. This may increase to 2 days per week if Functional Skills are required. Total hours per week: 30.00
Total hours per week: 30.0
Possible start date
06 Jun 2023
10 May 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To ensure that all children attending the setting are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences which support all aspects and components of the EYFS curriculum
- Promote and facilitate partnership with parents/carers and other family members
- Ensure the effective implementation of key person procedures within their rooms and to be a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The full standard for the Early Years Practitioner (Level 2) will be completed in a timely manner, where observations and a series of assessments will take place - arranged by your assessor in the workplace
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner qualification
- For students who require support with English and maths, we offer both Functional Skills and GCSEs to help boost your current grade, if required
- 20% off-the-job training is arranged which the employer, whether that be 1 days release to our training centre or during work place visits or block release
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We are an Ofsted outstanding setting. Continuous professional development is very important to us, and we hope to recruit assertive, professional, confident individuals to join our outstanding team. If you feel you have these qualities, please apply.
The prospects for committed individuals are fantastic.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 or Level 2 FS) Desired
NVQ or SVQ Level 1 or equivalent Caring for Children (Grade Pass) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
FIELD HOUSE DAY CARE NURSERY LTD T/A FIELD HOUSE NURSERY
2 Munro Street
E.QUALITY TRAINING LIMITED
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.