Apprentice Client Services Specialist STEWART SIGNS LTD(STAFF)
To support growth plans, we now need to recruit apprentices to train as Customer Services Specialists. You will be responsible for taking enquiries, creating quotations, and managing graphics and signage projects through to delivery, as well as assisting with any after sales needs.
Closing date: 16 Jun 2023
£288 to £365 per week.
Monday to Friday between 08.30am to 04.30pm.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
26 Jun 2023
10 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Client Services is a critical area of our business, as we manage complex projects. You will learn a range of skills including how to:
- Respond to customer queries
- Work with colleagues to help formulate responses
- Analyse queries and provide relevant responses
- Provide quotations and feedback
- Deal with queries and follow up actions
- Use lateral thinking and keep calm in unexpected situations
- Engage with stakeholders and tailor communication accordingly
- Accurately maintain records
- Use a range of ICT, particularly social media and Microsoft Office
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, you will achieve a Level 3 Customer Service Specialist Standard, plus any relevant Maths and English Functional Skills (if needed). Throughout your time as an apprentice, you will be supported by both Stewart Signs and the BPIF. You will be assigned a training coordinator. Training requirements will be discussed at the point of employment to suit both your own and business needs. Most training and studying will be site-based. You should be comfortable with planning your workload as you progress through the apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, a full-time position will be available in the business. Initially this will be as a Customer Services Specialist, however there will opportunity to progress into areas such as Project Management and Account Management and gain more experience and responsibility as a result
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Desired
GCSE or equivalent IT or Technology (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
STEWART SIGNS LTD(STAFF)
BPIF TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.