Administrator and office support apprentice CHARLES STRACHAN SOLICITORS LIMITED
Working towards a L2 qualification in customer service, whilst also developing job-specific skills & gaining knowledge from experienced colleagues, which aid your future career and provide the confidence to excel and develop as a professional. The role includes typing correspondence and sending emails, filing and assisting in the archiving process.
Closing date: 04 Jun 2023
Monday to Friday between 9am to 5pm, 1 hour lunch break (unpaid).
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
12 Jun 2023
10 May 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Following training you will work as part of a team providing general clerical support to the directors and fee earners working within a busy legal practice. Your duties will include but are not limited to;
- To show a professional and competent ability to use the multi-line telephone system ensuring all communications are dealt with in a prompt, professional and courteous manner whilst taking appropriate action or signposting to the relevant member of staff as required
- To offer a high level of customer service to clients and other third parties
- Typing correspondence and sending emails
- Filing and assisting in the archiving process
- Complying with company procedures and guidelines at all times
- To attend any departmental meetings as and when required
- To comply with the health & safety policy of the practice and promote and protect the welfare of all who attend the office in accordance with said policy
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer service practitioner Level 2
- Full training and continual support will be provided throughout
- 23 days annual leave per year plus statutory bank holidays
Monday- Friday (9am-5pm & 1 hour unpaid lunch)
The apprentice will be given the opportunity to attend their off-the-job training on block release.
At the end of the apprenticeship you will have earned a City and Guilds qualification in Custoemr Service Practitioner Level 2
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full time position may be available following successful completion of apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
CHARLES STRACHAN SOLICITORS LIMITED
HEART OF WORCESTERSHIRE COLLEGE
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.