Apprentice Early Years Educator – Stepping Stones Day Nursery-Mirfield-WF14 9JG STEPPING STONES NURSERIES LIMITED
This apprenticeship is an excellent opportunity to progress to your level 3 childcare qualification while also gaining valuable job experience. Various duties, such as activities with the children and ensuring their safety, will be completed throughout this apprenticeship.
Closing date: 02 Jun 2023
for the successful candidate the wage structure will be reviewed at regular intervals
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
you will work a 32 hour week, Monday to Friday , covering the opening times of the setting The opening times are 07.00- 18.30 and will be on a rota basis
Total hours per week: 32
Possible start date
05 Jun 2023
09 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To ensure that all children attending the nursery receive high-quality care and development in line with the EYFS
- To organise resources for nursery activities and experiences
- To assist in the growth of all children's developmental progression
- To establish a daily schedule in the nursery
- At all times, maintain a high level of cleanliness and good housekeeping in the nursery
- To have a thorough understanding of all of the Nursery's rules and procedures, and to make sure that they are followed and respected at all times
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Early Years Educator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 3 Early Years Educator qualification
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Apprentices must successfully complete the Level 3 Award in
- Paediatric First Aid. (RQF) or Level 3 Award in Emergency
- Paediatric First Aid (RQF)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- For the successful candidate there may be the opportunity for ongoing employment and progression
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-5) Desired
About the employer
STEPPING STONES NURSERIES LIMITED
EDEN TRAINING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.