Customer Service Apprentice SILKMOTH LTD
An exciting opportunity to work for an established web development company. You will be working within a small team dealing with customer queries and providing internal business support. You will be working towards your Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Qualification. Duties includes answering the telephone, first line support to customers and taking new enquiries from prospective customers over the phone.
Closing date: 27 Jun 2023
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
03 Jul 2023
09 May 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
• Answering the telephone
• First line support to customers
• Taking new enquiries from prospective customers over the phone
• Assist with the set-up of websites
• Process new customer orders from acceptance to website launch
• Working with small one-man businesses up to large multi-national organisations
• Liase with team leader on second and third line support issues that require development effort
• Helping to maintain a database of over 50,000 products
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Qualification
- Apprentices will be required to have or achieve level 1 English and maths and to have taken level 2 English and maths tests prior to completion of their apprenticeship
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- After completion of your apprenticeship you will potentially have the opportunity to progress onto full time positions within the business
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C+) Desired
About the employer
1-3 CHARTER WAY
Maxim Business Training
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.