Office Customer Service/Administration Apprentice FIRST STEP SPORTS LIMITED
Working as an Office Customer Service/Administrator for a growing company with exciting plans. We offer a variety of training for the successful candidate giving them the administration skills to support our Training Department. You will be involved in general reception duties, office administration and other duties.
Closing date: 02 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
12 Oct 2023
09 May 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The specific duties of this post will include, though not be limited to:
- General reception duties
- Perform errands to assist with daily functions
- Maintain office consumables
- Manage correspondence.
- Deal with all calls, both externally and internally in a professional manner.
- Data entry
- Type up necessary notes and minutes of meetings and distribute to relevant parties.
- Create agendas and presentations.
- Update First Step systems and spreadsheets.
- Make internal and external appointments.
- Order stationary, office supplies, promotional goods etc.
- General postage duties
- Welcome clients/visitors to First Step Sports Group
- Maintain all databases relative to the position
- Distribute and maintain resources
- Maintain positive relationships with all prospective and existing clients and customers
- Maintain the office, empty bins, close blinds, water plants etc.
- Participate in events planning and preparation
- Providing the First Step Sports Development department with administration support
- Providing the First Step Training department with Administration support
- Taking Kids Takeover Bookings
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- One to one Tutor Assessor support in the workplace
- Attending weekly classes covering Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity and working towards completing the EPA
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity of full-time employment upon completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
FIRST STEP SPORTS LIMITED
UNIT G8 THE BLOCK
38 SPRINGFIELD WAY
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.