Level 3 Accounting apprenticeship in Watford MEDWAY PC LTD
An exciting new apprenticeship based within a highly regarded business. This role will be to work under the guidance of our finance and administration team to gain Level 3 qualification in Accounting. Apply now!
Closing date: 15 Jun 2023
Bonus scheme Performance bonus Yearly bonus
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
26 Jun 2023
09 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Processing submitted timesheets for invoicing
- Weekly pay run, invoice raising and bookkeeping
- Chasing clients for outstanding invoices
- Own all HR & Payroll Systems updates including new starters, leavers, transfers, salary changes and other changes as requested by the HR Team
- Administer the process for new employees, for example, prepare contracts, offer letters, and process all pre-employment checks
- Assisting with regular management information reportsAdminister and uploading monthly pension file
- Respond to queries in the Payroll Inbox, escalating to your line manager where required
- Assisting with HR projects as needed
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 assistant accountant
- One day a week in our Colindale center NW9
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The successful candidate can progress onto further training or into employment.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential
About the employer
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.